Carl Lange, PMP
PMO Operations ▪ Senior Project Manager ▪ Consultant
• Known for exceptional planning and organizational skills, creativity, collaboration, and balance of big picture and detail management
• 20+ years of diverse project management and strategic consulting experience
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
• Successfully managed implementation of Salesforce.com for a top performing U.S. bank for customer relationship management, sales, and back-office integration
• Managed the successful technical upgrade of SAP environments for a Fortune 100 company on schedule with no business downtime
• Created the project management office for an innovative IT service division of a leading U.S. document management company
Principal, Insite3D – Atlanta, Georgia, 2011 – Present
Strategy consulting, project management, Salesforce implementation, project management office (PMO), and training services
• State Bank & Trust Company (NASDAQ: STBZ), 2012 – Present
o As project manager directed the successful implementation of Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) software as a service (SaaS) solution, for client services, treasury services, commercial banking, private banking, SBA, operations, and payroll services divisions. As strategy consultant targeted opportunities for new business solutions including, analytics, security, customer onboarding, mobile applications and migration from paper to electronic document management. As senior Salesforce administrator documented requirements, developed design, managed testing, deployed and trained.
o Managed a bank-wide compliance initiative addressing HMDA, flood (NFIP), complaint management, CRA, fair and responsible banking, truth in lending, RESPA, CFPB, ECOA, overdraft management, and truth in disclosures, resulting in highest praise in a subsequent federal audit.
o Managed the launch of online banking and remote deposit capture applications.
• Forum for Theological Exploration, 2014
o Conducted review, implemented PMO, and trained staff of this 60 year old non-profit, for more effective use of grant funds.
• The Home Depot (NYSE: HD), 2011
o Successfully managed a team of 150+ for the technical upgrade of Canada Home Depot Retail SAP software environments. This 2.5 million dollar project involved the upgrade of ERP, Point of Sale Data Management, Supply Chain Management/Forecasting and Replenishment, and Exchange Infrastructure/Process Integration systems with an on-time go-live with no business downtime.
Senior Project Manager, ARC (NYSE: ARC) – Alpharetta, Georgia, 2008 – 2011
Created PMO for RCMS, a leader in building information modeling (BIM) services. RCMS was subsequently acquired in 2010 by ARC, the world’s largest business-to-business document management company serving the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
• Created and directed PMO to successfully service 170 projects per year. Best practices were established based on PMBOK guidelines for scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, and risk management.
• Successfully managed high profile projects for Lockheed Martin, BE&K, a leading global trading company, GSA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, FedEx Express, major universities, and hospitals, maintaining client relations for repeat business.
• Worked with cross-functional teams in innovative product development including application of technology for discrepancy and building systems analysis, master data management, and application to CAFM and CMMS systems, resulting in an average 1000%+ ROI.
Principal, Insite3D – Atlanta, Georgia, 2005 – 2008
• Group VI Corporation, 2007 – 2008
o Entitlement services for commercial property development
• Craftsman Cottages, 2005 – 2006
o Consulted in development of a start-up to construct modular homes for post-Katrina Gulf Coast communities
Group VI Corporation, Peachtree City, Georgia, 1994 – 2007
Vice President, Design Management, 2003 – 2007
Member of management team for development, construction, real estate, and property management companies
• Successfully evaluated in-house and client development opportunities, contributing to company growth from two to 40 million dollars per year in annual sales.
• Managed application of information technologies and data management systems.
• Developed design standards for all commercial development types.
Senior Design Manager, Group VI Corporation, 1995 – 2003
Managed 50+ projects totaling 250 million dollars
• Provided owner representation, site planning, entitlement services, building design, interior design, construction document management, virtual models, marketing videos, construction administration services, and managed design teams.
Design Project Manager, Group VI Corporation, 1994 – 1995
Adjunct Professor, Interior Design, Atlanta College of Art, Atlanta, Georgia, 1993
Principal, Genesis Design, Atlanta, Georgia, 1988 – 1994
Operated a firm with projects in interiors, interactive work spaces, corporate trade-show exhibits, industrial systems, corporate identities, product design and packaging
• Developed prototype concepts for innovative clean room architecture and automation systems for use in a billion dollar computer chip facility.
Designer, Industrial Design Associates, Atlanta, Georgia, 1987 – 1988
Designer, Tiller Butner Rosa, Architects, Montgomery, Alabama, 1982 – 1984
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, 2014 – 2015
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), 2005 – 2015
• College of Architecture, Design and Construction, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
o Bachelor of Science, School of Architecture, 1988
o Bachelor of Industrial Design, 1987
• Member, Project Management Institute
• Former Supervisor, The Southern Federal Credit Union
• Former Board of Directors, Atlanta Executive Network
• Former Board of Directors, GLAAD